Sunday, February 10, 2008


I am not a lover of pink. Probably because I have two boys and so for 90% of the scrapbooking I do, there is not much pink needed (or wanted). But I do love pink for the other 10% which is cards, my layouts and layouts of my first neice! ScrapShotz has a gorgeous "mini" kit with all the pink you can handle!

Here's the link to the ScrapShotz store (click on the name)

No comments: