Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another CK Contest

Are you a subscriber? Do you have a copy of the March issue? This contest just opened on the CK site.

March 2008 I Spy

Contest Opens: April 2, 2007
Contest Closes: April 9, 2008

Break out your March 2008 issue and find the projects that match the clues. Include them in your entry form. The winner of a box of scrappy goodness will be announced April 10, 2008 on the Scrapbook Board.

1. I spy a peace sign.
2. I spy a salt shaker.
3. I spy a mini-album that is a shape within a shape within a shape.
4. I spy tickets transformed into butterflies.
5. I spy silver napkin rings.
6. I spy flowers with photograph centers.
7. I spy tag from Love, Elsie packaging used on a layout.
8. I spy a layout using four different ribbons.
9. I spy five staples on a layout.
10. I spy an airplane stamped for a landing.

Go to their site to submit your entry, click on the title of this entry to be linked.

No comments: