Saturday, April 19, 2008

Undecided....

Well, it's official. I have no idea whether I prefer blogger or wordpress. There are pros and cons to each and right now I don't feel like putting a huge amount of effort into one blog, just to end up using another. So, I am keeping both blogs active (for now) LOL.... we'll see how it goes!

It's a late night so I will only post a couple of things this evening.

Get Your Prima's!!

Once again there is the pick of the week. Leave a comment on their blog and there is a chance you could win this blog candy:

Paper Trunk Designer of the Month

How much fun would this be? here is an excerpt from the paper Trunk Blog:

Use this awesome sketch by Janelle, at Sketch This, and email your layout to:
info@papertrunk.com




Please send your entries no later than May 2, 2008 at 8pm (PST). Please include your name, email address, and a link to your blog (if you have one). If you have any questions, just ask! We look forward to seeing your work!

*We would love for you to use Paper Trunk products, but don't let that deter you from playing!

Well, that's it for me tonight. Goodnight (or is it morning?)

No comments: