Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Contests, cards and other fun stuff

Another Creating Keepsakes contest! This time an opportunity to win a Nikon D60 camera kit!!! WooHoo! (Open to USA and Canadian residents). Click on the picture to be linked to their website: Some yummy blog candy on the "Just Corina" Blog:


On the Daisy D blogsite you can check out the cool Mother's Day Bouquet you can make!


It's that time again, the 2009 Memory Makers Masters contest. Interested? Just submit your best work, can't hurt.

And finally, here is a card that I made quickly last night. I have a few sheets of those Deja Views vellum quotes, you know the ones that come on a 12X12 sheet? Well, I have had them since I began scrapbooking about 4 years ago. A great way to use up these quotes is to cut them out, run them through the Xyron and then mat them and voila! A really nice sentiment for a card. Throw on a few handmade felt flowers and you're rockin'!


Enjoy your evening!

2 comments:

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

You have such a fun Blog Heidi! So colourful and .... well like I said FUN! :)

Becca said...

Just lovely...all the cards.....grear blog
Bela