Thursday, June 5, 2008

And it's *almost* the weekend.......

I am exhausted. I have no energy. My scrapping mojo is nowhere to be found! But, I have a few sketches and challenges that I have printed off and plan on getting the creative juices flowing this weekend, so keep your eyes peeled for a challenge!

Found this site through the Canadian Scrapbookers Carnival. It is a podcast on how to embellish clear embellishments. Christina does a great job and I urge you to pop in and check it out!


Free digital kit at Scrapbook Star!


Need more inspiration, here is yet another sketch site called "Triple the Sketch" filled with stuff to get you back on your feet!



And finally for something different... a blog that has nothing to do with scrapbooking...... well, she does have some photography tutorials.... it's "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman". This blog rocks. Ree is funny and honest and I love reading her blog. It's a nice break from "the Craft" and the cherry on top.... (no pun intended) is her cooking blog. To Die For.. (seriously)... Give yourself 15 minutes to browse - you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

hey there!!!
just found your blog the other day..wanted to pop back in and take a good look around--woweee--full of inspiration here, love the posts and all the eye candy!
-Vanessa!