Friday, August 1, 2008

August Long Weekend

I almost forgot it's a civic holiday Monday. We are heading to Niagara falls this weekend for some much needed "down time". Plan on visiting the Ripley's Museum, Wax House, and of course a trip on Maid Of the Mist. Has anybody been to Niagara Falls (Ontario) recently? I have a 3 and 4 year old so need to keep them entertained... I have some blog candy ready to mail out, just post some sight-seeing suggestions for me in the comments section so I can plan and prepare our two days away, I will pick a name (by random) on Saturday night.


Inque Boutique Video
Quick little video providing hints and tips, this week Stephanie talks about dry embossing and stamping. Check out the video HERE

One Little Word

Every week another word, another chance at working on your journaling. I am going to try and keep up with this site and do their challenges because I sooooooo need help with my journaling. Honestly, if you are looking for some inspiration (and the DT's work is gorgeous too!) then stop in and take a look! Doesn't this mini album RAWK??


Prima Pick of the week 25 (Canada & USA)
You heard right, now that CHA is over Prima has started their give-aways again. Leave a comment on the Prima Blog and you have a chance at winning some yummy product.

Freebie Friday at Tinkering Ink
Go visit their site to get the details on how you can get a chance at winning some stamps sets like the ones I posted here!


Some Canadian Kits
'Lil Scrappers August Kit (SEI)


Just Cre8 August Kit (Cosmo Cricket, BG, Bo Bunny, CI)

And a couple of American ones...
Bad Girls (how yummy is this??)

Jenni Bowlin



Have a good weekend everyone!
*Heidi*













2 comments:

Ellie said...

As a matter of fact I HAVE!!! lol I just got back from visting from Canada and we to the Falls my kids(9,5,19 mths) were in AMAZED as I was when we got on the Maid of the Mist and look for the rainbows in the mist :)
oh there is a Secret Garden full of flowers and right there is a place to eat and get goodies but there are these funny stautes in the restroom as well at a table I will post pics soon on my blog (there are 2 pics of my trip so far I am STILL downloading! lol)

Have Fun!

-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. you should swing my London first.. ;) :P

No suggestions.. sorry chickie! But thought i'd let you know you've been 'tagged'!

http://moralia.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/cps-76-blog-candy-a-bunch-of-tags-lol/