NEW Prima product give-away
YUM! New releases, check out their blog for a chance to win.
The Honeymoon is Over...
Layle Koncar and Scenic Route go their separate ways... read about it HERE
Marks Paper Co. First DT Call (USA only)
New paper company looking for some talent to show off their product. Here's a sample of their papers, apparently the papers are double sided and look like fabric:
I was tagged :)
There's this new "Photography" tag and Carla chose me as one of her victims, I mean, good buddies willing to do this tag with her ;)
Here are the rules:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.
So here is my picture:
Luckily it was nothing embarrassing ;) This is one of the many pictures I took of a plate of cookies I baked. I was in a recipe swap and needed a half decent picture of the cookies for the recipe card. It's a yummy chocolate chip-nut recipe, they never last long in my house. Unfortunately it's because I'll eat the darn things for breakfast (not good).
I never know who to tag because I hate to impose on people. And because breaking the rules is kinda fun (LOL)and it works to my advantage - I am only picking 3 people....
1. Dorrie - an awesome gal who I don't chat with nearly as often as I would like to.
2. Leah - I love her blog, love her work (gorgeous stuff) and we've got lots in common (even though she doesn't know it).
3. Nicole - She left a comment on my blog and so I checked out her blog which has some cool tutorials (gotta try out the handmade flower) and looks fun.
CPS "Pick Your favourite Sketch" week
It may sound cheesy but I like most of the sketches so I browsed through them until I found one that inspired me tonight. Seeing as how I am tired, I am a slow scrapper and it's late, I wanted something quick so I chose sketch 91. What I love is that I was able to use up my stash! That's what it is all about for me this year. Using up all that stuff I have been hoarding! So, here is my card using WRMK Tuscan Meadow (2005):
That's it (for now)!