Monday, March 23, 2009

And the weekend is over....

Well, that passed too quickly, I'm not even ready for Monday yet...

It's going to bed a very quick post because it's late and I should be in bed.

Made a quick "masculine" birthday card using BG Periphery and played with my new Tim Holtz stamp(s). I stamped the clock on vellum and then gave it a spritz of glimmer mist (olive vine). I think it looks pretty good....



While surfing this morning found this blog. Love the colour challenge:


Magnolia Blog Candy at Pretty Pressings!

Okay, aside from the fact that Claudia Rosa is giving away some *yummy* Magnolia stamps, her cards are gorgeous and inspirations.


Mini Blog Candy at Pyssel Mamman

And yet more yummy stamps... hÄnglar & stÄnglar up for grabs on Malin's blog.



That's all I've got for now.

*Heidi*

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Heidi,
thank you for telling about my blog candy.. however i would love you to add the link to my site to the posting.
thank you so much
claudia