Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's a card day

I have been really busy (as usual) and so haven't scrapped a layout at all, not to mention that when I do finally find time I usually have no mojo left. That being said, I have been able to get a couple of cards made up:


The first is from a 1:1 spring/Easter card swap I was a part of over at Lil Scrappers. I added this beautiful Magnolia that Carla had stamped for me. Still looking to buy some for myself if I could find somewhere local (Canada) to buy them. I also tried a colouring technique using coloured pencils and odorless thinner.




This card was fun, I wanted to use some stamps I have hardly touched since buying (Technique Tuesday - Loves Me Still), and I got to use up some of my SR stash. The stamp in the middle is one of those $1.50 stamps from M's.





I want to work on some layouts this upcoming weekend, when I have the chance after hanging with the kids and raking my backyard..... Going to post up some blog candy too so try and pop by ;)

*Heidi*

No comments: