Friday, November 21, 2008

Starting to look a lot like Christmas

Well, it's snowed like crazy last night. I shovelled once and the driveway needed it again in the morning. Both the kids are sick and have fevers. It's almost 10:00pm, I've got one layout done and I think I may start another...why not eh?


Straight from the blog site: "What are you thankful for? Create a page using this sketch and share with all of us something you are thankful for. A wonderful prize package of Chatterbox papers & cardstock, embies and a Maya Road chipboard album kit is up for grabs!The contest starts today and ends at midnight (MST) on Monday, December 8, 2008. The winner will be announced no later than December 12."

Here's the sketch:


Here's my layout:




I am thankful that there are people in this world that help others. Those that give 110% until the job is done. And I am thankful that one of those people is my husband. He is a wonderful husband, father, and person. What more could a person ask for?


Isn't this cute, check out their blog for step by step instructions!


MSE Freebies from Friday

all you have to do is leave a comment (on the MSE blog) between now and Thursday at midnight!
(and no...it doesn't come with all the Heidi Swapp stuff in it!)





Are you inspired by this picture? If so, maybe you should consider creating a scrapbook project based on it and submit to CS.... deadline is January 15, 2009.





Aren't these the cutest stamps? Enter to win on the CK website.





A la Pioneer Woman..... I love her recipes and I really need to try this one soon!


And I will leave you with that, for now....
*Heidi*

No comments: