Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm a bad girl.....

I knew things were getting hectic, guess I didn't realize just how much!! I am going to have to blame it on the holidays. Anybody else rushing around trying to get things done before the "big day"? I absolutely hate holiday shopping, people are crazy! But somehow I find myself braving the traffic so I can find the new vtech kids camera that's on sale at Zellers. (I'll probably just go to Wal-Mart and show them the flyer, can you say price match?)

Anyhow, on to some scrappy stuff.... I haven't been creative in quite a while so I'll stick with showing you some fun stuff I found while surfing this evening...

Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of Christmas 2008

I am amazed again this year. His tags are soooo gorgeous. I tried one of them last year and my tag paled in comparison. Maybe I will get the guts to try it again this year LOL.




Giveaway at Hero Arts blog

There are some great inspirational sketches by Becky Fleck and a cool giveaway to boot, life is good! Leave a comment about your favourite sneak peek (more details on the blog site) and have a chance at winning some goodies (hurry up, this ends soon!):



PageMaps Sketch Contest

Another gorgeous sketch by Becky Fleck and the best is, you can win something. It's a $20 Gc to an online store (I think...). Anyhow, just creating a layout (or card) based on this sketch would be fun in itself, the chance of maybe winning something is just a bonus right?



Sassafrass Lass "Life at the Pole" contest

A fun little contest from SL, here are some details from their blog:

"make something unique from our ad in this month's scrapbook etc. magazine... and you could win the entire life at the pole collection!

link to your project (or projects... if the ideas are flowing!) in the comments section or send an email to graphics@sassafraslass.com with "life at the pole contest" in the subject line.

contest runs until the end of December so show us your best stuff! we will pick the winner... or winners if we can't decide :) and send you the perfect prize to complement your holiday memories. "

Some Yummy Canadian Kits!

Just Cre8 - January 2009 kit


The Memory Workshop - December kit

ScrapShotz December Kit


Art Freckles December kit

Scraptivity December kit



Have you been to Carla's blog???

The woman has talent. For loads of card-making inspiration, and cue little projects like this one, visit Carla (Moralia) HERE!



All right, that's all I got for you. It's bedtime for Bonzo.

*Heidi*

No comments: