Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crazy Mother Nature

Just when I thought we might be inching our way into Spring (wishful thinking), the weather drops back to freezing. It's not that I hate winter, it's just that winter in Ontario is so grey and by February I can't help but wish for the sun and warmth of Spring weather....



Here is a layout I made for the Art Freckles "Trash your Stash" challenge. Got to use up some of my Cosmo Cricket pp and Daisy D rub-ons.


And here is my card based on the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch 19 by Laura, it's nothing fancy but a cute card for a kid and I got to use some more stash up, some old Bo Bunny paper.







Not much else to say tonight....

Night!

*Heidi*

2 comments:

Heidie said...

what a nice card and an beautiful layout.
Heidie

Vanessa said...

Your cards are beautiful!
Vanessa