Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend is over

I've been a busy mama. Having to set my clock an hour forward really annoyed me LOL.... I needed that hour!

Anyhow, here is a card I made for my good friends mom. Got to use some of my MAMBI "Modern Milan" that I haven't touched in ages....


My friend Carla just opened her own Etsy shop. She has got the most gorgeous cards. You can check it out by clicking on her card and I have a link in the sidebar as well.


Method Playground Challenge

Use 5 patterned papers from 5 different manufacturers!!! Holy snap..... Check it out HERE.

Craft Critique Reporters Call

Taken from the PubCalls blog: Time to invite YOU to be a part of Craft Critique! We are looking for a few new reporters. If you are interested please read on... This call will be OPEN to international Crafters too!

If you are interested click HERE.

Have a good night!

*Heidi*

No comments: