Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF

I am so happy it's Friday!! I haven't had a chance to do anything this week and I am eager to dig into some of the new goodies I have picked up in the past week or so. I did make a quick card tonight which I will post, then I am off to watch Ghost Whisperer. I don't watch a lot of TV in general, but there are so many shows I adore this year that it seems every night I am sitting down to watch one. On Tuesdays it is American Idol and Fringe, Wednesday is LOST and Criminal Minds, Thursday is Hell's Kitchen and Harpers Island, Friday is Ghost Whisperer and finally, Sunday is Amazing Race. Yesterday I saw an ad for So You Think You Can Dance - I am so excited!

Tammy left me some lovin' on her blog. I am supposed to nominate another 10 blogs and keep it going but I am no good at rules so I am just going to redirect everyone to Tammy's blog, it's the least I can do... ;) Go ahead, click on the blog award....



Here is a card I made using yet another Magnolia stamp. I am still trying to find a good cardstock for copics that won't cost me an arm and a leg to get shipped here. I was thinking of maybe the Stampin' Up cardstock, anybody have any suggestions where I can buy quality cardstock for Copics in Canada?




Check out the poll I have in the left sidebar. I am considering open an online store for Magnolia stamps and trying to determine the interest here in Canada. Thanks!!

*Heidi*

No comments: